United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) Scholarships are peculiar to international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. Applications are hereby welcomed from interested and eligible candidates for United Arab Emirates University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students.
About the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) Scholarship
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is a public research university located in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates. Founded in 1976 by the country’s first President, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, it is the oldest university in the United Arab Emirates and offers courses in various subjects up to post-graduation.
To meet the needs of UAE society, all 9 colleges at the United Arab Emirates University have established graduate programs in multiple disciplines. Students can apply online for the following graduate programs.
“Meeting the minimum requirement for admission to Master and Doctorate programs does not guarantee admission.” UAEU has competitive criteria for admitting students which take into account the credentials of the applicants and where have they graduated from.
Type: Masters, PhD
Value & Duration of Award:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Health insurance
Eligible Countries: International Countries
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- All National & International Students are eligible to apply.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree. A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent, in all undergraduate work.
- English Language Requirements.
- More Requirements are available
How To Apply: for the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) Scholarship
Interested candidates should click “Here”
- Complete the online admissions application.
- Save your application to complete later) please note to remember your Login ID and PIN).
- Upload documents in support of your application (each document separately).
- Submit your online application.
Identity documents for Emirati students (copy of passport, nationality ID, and UAE identity card). and international students inside the UAE (copy of passport, valid visa, and UAE identity card). international students outside UAE only copy of their Passport.
- Copy of official certificates & transcripts (Mark sheet) from all colleges or universities.
- An official copy of the applicant’s score on the IELTS or TOEFL exam from one of the university’s accredited centers.
- Updated CV.
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals familiar with the student’s academic work.
- Complete the Security Form.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2024