ACC Slate Learn is the official learning administration framework utilized by Austin Community College to have online course materials for remove instruction and cross breed classes.
A few ACC teaches may moreover utilize Slate as a way to share records or regulate exams.
How to log into acc blackboard
Blackboard is an online learning platform that allows students to access course materials, submit assignments, take quizzes, and communicate with instructors and classmates. To log into American Career College Blackboard, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the website canvas.americancareercollege.edu or my.americancareercollege.edu and click on the Canvas link.
- Enter your username and password. Your username is your full WCU email address (with u.) and your password is your WCU password.
- After logging in, you will see the My Institution tab, where you can access the courses you are enrolled in or teaching.
- You can also use the Canvas Student mobile app to access Blackboard on your phone or tablet. Download it from Google Play or from the Apple App Store.
How to activate your acc mail account
To claim your ACC Mail account, follow the instructions listed below:
- Go to the link acceid.austincc.edu/AccMAIL/accmail.pl
- Log in with your ACCeID and password.
- Confirm your ACC Mail account and click Submit.
- Set and confirm your ACC Mail password. Then, click Submit.
- Next, click the ” Login to ACCMail” link.
- Enter your ACCeID and password to log in.
ACCeID password reset instructions
To reset your ACCeID password, follow the instructions listed below:
- Click on acceid.austincc.edu/idm/user/login
- Type in your ACCeID (First initial of your first name lowercase followed by the seven-digit number).
- Next, click the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Answer the security questions you had created for your account.
- Click Login.
If you have any questions regarding acc blackboard and mail, do not hesitate to ask in the comments section below.