The Cooke College Scholarship 2023 is a prestigious and generous scholarship program for high-achieving high school seniors who plan to attend and graduate from the nation’s top four-year colleges and universities. The scholarship is offered by the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation, a private foundation dedicated to advancing the education of exceptionally promising students who have financial need. Here are some key facts about the scholarship program:
- The scholarship provides up to $55,000 per year to cover the costs of tuition, living expenses, books and required fees for four years of undergraduate study.
- The scholarship also includes personal advising, college planning support, cohort-based programming, graduate school funding, and access to a network of nearly 3,200 Cooke Scholars and Alumni.
- The scholarship is highly competitive and selective. In 2023, only 60 students out of more than 5,800 applicants were awarded the scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who have a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above, demonstrate unmet financial need (with family annual gross income up to $95,000), and intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college in fall 2024.
- The application for the scholarship is currently closed. It will open on August 24, 2023 and close on November 16, 2023. Applicants need to submit an online application form, academic transcripts, standardized test scores, essays, recommendations, and financial information.
If you are interested in applying for the Cooke College Scholarship 2023, you can learn more about the program from the following sources:
- How to Apply – Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- College Scholarship Program – Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship 2023 – 2024
- Cooke College Scholarship Program – Scholarships.com
I hope this information helps you understand the Cooke College Scholarship 2023 better. If you have any questions about the program, you can contact the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck with your college applications!