Dangote Cement Tanzania is a subsidiary of Dangote Cement Plc, the largest cement producer in Africa. Dangote Cement Tanzania operates a 3 million tonne per year cement plant in Mtwara, southern Tanzania. The plant is the largest cement factory in the country and produces high-quality 32.5 and 42.5 grade cements.
Dangote Cement Tanzania has played a significant role in the development of the Tanzanian cement industry and the country’s economy as a whole. The company has invested heavily in Tanzania, including in its cement plant, its distribution network, and its community development programs. Dangote Cement Tanzania is also a major employer in the country, directly and indirectly supporting over 10,000 jobs.
In addition to its economic contributions, Dangote Cement Tanzania is also committed to social and environmental responsibility. The company has a number of programs in place to support the communities in which it operates, including programs in education, healthcare, and infrastructure development. Dangote Cement Tanzania is also committed to environmental protection and has a number of initiatives in place to reduce its environmental impact.
Dangote Cement Tanzania is a leading player in the Tanzanian cement industry and is committed to the development of the country. The company’s investment in Tanzania has helped to boost the economy, create jobs, and improve the lives of Tanzanians.
Here are some of the key achievements of Dangote Cement Tanzania:
- Commissioned the largest cement factory in Tanzania in 2015
- Pioneered the production of Dangote 3X Cement, a high-quality cement that is stronger, more durable, and more economical
- Invested heavily in its distribution network, making Dangote Cement more accessible to customers across Tanzania
- Supported over 10,000 jobs, directly and indirectly
- Implemented a number of community development programs in education, healthcare, and infrastructure development
- Committed to environmental protection and has a number of initiatives in place to reduce its environmental impact
Dangote Cement Tanzania is a valuable asset to Tanzania and is playing a significant role in the country’s development.
The organization is seeking applications from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill up the following positions.
Instrumentation Technician at Dangote
- Operation & Maintenance, Trouble shooting of Instrumentation equipment’s.
- Responsible for trouble free operation of assigned area to achieve optimum reliability and availability of equipment’
- Implementation of safety measures and compliance of safety guidelines.
- Material management of assigned area for smooth plant operation
- Provides adequate maintenance support to reduce downtime
- Implements preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintains the maintenance records of equipment.
- Perform any other duties may assigned by Senior
- Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation
- Minimum of two (2) years of working experience preferably in Cement Industry
- Good knowledge in the use and maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development