CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 10/18/2023
- DTM will drive the implementation of company digital strategies and action plans to increase outreach, deliver a superior customer experience, increase organizational efficiency, and find the right balance between tech and touch for company customers.
- DTM will work closely with company management to provide strategic input and thought leadership on the use of DFS to better meet the needs and improve the livelihoods of company existing and target customers, especially women and youth.
- DTM will conduct periodic analysis and review of company’s implementation of existing digital transformation strategies and its alignment to the BTFL’s overall strategic business plan to ensure the use of DFS and technology is well aligned and is contributing to the achievement of the company’s overall business strategy.
- Conduct market assessments to inform the refinement of Digital Transformation strategy and development of market-led and innovative technology-enabled financial solutions that meet the needs of company’s existing and target customers.
- DTM will design, test, refine and implement Digital Transformation projects at company. S/he will develop and implement project-specific pilot and scale up plans and activities including customer needs analysis, business requirements analysis, detailed project implementation planning, reporting, and change management to maximize the impact of digital transformation projects on business and customers.
- Develop detailed functional requirements for DFS tools and applications including digital field application (DFA) and coordinate the different functions/departments to implement digital transformation and work with the teams to adapt their processes and products accordingly.
- Monitor and track the progress of projects to ensure project activities are achieved in an effective, efficient and timely manner
- Design and implement monitoring surveys and use survey findings to refine and improve company’s processes and products and enhance the customer experience through the use of DFS.
Knowledge and Experience
- Five years of related experience working in financial inclusion, product development, digital finance, microfinance/micro-lending, technology for development, and/or payments platforms.
- Substantial exposure to digital transformation strategy management, with direct exposure to top management strategy formulation and decision-making.
- Exposure to a wide range of strategic decision-making processes and as a result have become comfortable assessing business processes and requirements to inform the design and implementation of digital projects.
- Substantial exposure in conducting customer centric research for DFS and using customer insights to drive DFS adoption, usage, and impact
- Substantial exposure in implementing digital field applications, mobile payments agent banking, and/or other DFS projects
- Experience in project management
- Experience working with MNOs, FinTech, financial institutions, regulators is an added advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Finance/Economics, Development Studies/ IT/Engineering