Universe Advanced Technologies Limited (UAT) is a next-generation global advanced technology company that helps customers reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
The operational target area of UAT is Africa, where we provide a full range of Software, Web, and Mobile app development. We are looking for a highly motivated software developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming
Under the supervision of the UAT Management, the Intern shall be involved in
- Developing and maintaining software, databases, reports, queries, and other software to support its projects and programs.
- The intern is expected to design software to meet the needs of the specific projects or clients while maintaining software development standards.
- Ensure responsiveness of the applications
- Writing and testing application code and providing feedback
- Creating, scheduling, and posting marketing addsProviding Technical support to users
- Perform other design and development duties as assigned by the supervisor
- An appropriate Diploma/Degree/master’s degree in computer science,
information systems, software engineering, or other related diploma or
degree with a focus on software development or business intelligence with
demonstrable experience in database design, development, and front and
backend development. Candidates are expected to have:
Candidates are expected to have:
- Experience with one or more of the following domains is considered advantage:
- Software development using Object-oriented programming languages Demonstrable experience in working with databases and SQL, including writing complex SQL queries.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Excellent skills in critical thinking and analysis Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
Job Experience: No
Working Hours: 8
Send your CV and certificate as one document (PDF) to:email@example.com
Your application should indicate the position you are applying for as the subject by or before 06 th November 2023.Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted