- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms. If you are accessing or using the Website on behalf of a company, organization, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms.
- Website Content All content provided on the Website, including text, graphics, images, videos, and any other material (“Content”), is for informational purposes only. The Content is subject to change without notice and is provided on an “as is” basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or availability of the Content.
- Intellectual Property The Website and its Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any part of the Website or the Content without the prior written consent of the Company.
- User Conduct When using the Website, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
a. You will not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
b. You will not engage in any unauthorized access or use of the Website or any affiliated systems or networks.
c. You will not disrupt or interfere with the security or integrity of the Website or any affiliated systems or networks.
d. You will not upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
e. You will not engage in any activity that could harm or exploit minors.
f. You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Third-Party Websites and Services The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from: a. Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Website. b. Any conduct or content of any third party on the Website. c. Any content obtained from the Website. d. Unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its officers, directors, employees, andagents harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use of the Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Termination The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website, without prior notice, for any reason or no reason, including if it believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Tanzania, without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or the Website shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in Tanzania, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Modifications to Terms The Company may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of the Website after any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.
- Contact Us If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about these Terms, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Last updated: 20th June 2023