As the first locally incorporated insurance company based in Mombasa, Jubilee Insurance was founded in August 1937. Jubilee Insurance, which handles life, pensions, general, and medical insurance, has expanded its sphere of influence throughout the area to become the largest composite insurer in East Africa. Today, Jubilee has more than 450,000 customers and is the top insurer in East Africa. A network of offices for Jubilee Insurance can be found in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and Mauritius. The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange, and Uganda Securities Exchange all list it as the sole insurance group with ISO certification. In Kenya and Uganda, its regional offices have received an AA- for leadership, quality, and risk management.
We are currently offering an opportunities to join company, Please visit the job links Below:
Agency Manager at Jubilee Insurance
Job Location. DAR ES SALAAM
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We are currently offering an opportunity to join us as Agency Manager
- Responsible for building up business by identifying new markets from agencies and brokers and sell products to them.
- Must be able to maintain relationships with clients, build and maintain relationships with new clients.
- Need to stay ahead of competition and work on sharpening and improving skills in sales and marketing by attending classes, seminars, or workshops.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies by researching and generating business leads from Agencies and brokerages.
- Responsible for creating new business leads and achievement of individua sales assigned targets.
- Stay current with marketing trends and identify improvements to client needs ahead of the competitors.
- Contactingpotential and existing customers, agencies, and brokerages on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Assure implementing the company’s core values regulations, and quality management, visit and signing contracts with agency and brokers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales /marketing /business administration or any other field related to sales and
- Should have insurance background degree minimum CoP or Diploma in insurance.
- At least 3 years of sales experience, preferably in insurance or any field.
- Good communication and negotiation skills and problem-solving skills
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Limited P. O. Box 20524 DSM, 7 th Floor, Faykate Tower